Knowing how to use the software is only one piece of the puzzle. In order to create great, original and effective logos, you’ll also need an understanding of design theory. You’ll need to know what the ingredients for a great logo are and how to build ideas around these principles. My logo design guide will help you achieve this.
This book is creativity oriented; not technical. The lessons do not require any design software, and I won’t be demonstrating how to create specific designs in tutorial format like you’d see on my Youtube channel. Instead, I’ll be teaching the systematic approach that inspires the designs I create – the entire blueprint for my creative process, from start to finish.
Who is this book for?
- Beginners: Aspiring designers who already have a basic understanding of a particular design software and want to learn more about logo design theory and creation so they can offer their design services in commerce
- Intermediates: Logo designers who are just starting out and want a clear, concise and actionable strategy to elevate their design skills so they can start aiming at a higher caliber of clientele
- Any designer looking to enhance their creative approach and improve their efficacy and workflow so they can earn more from their work and start taking on bigger projects
In addition to the book, you’ll also be receiving various documentation I use for my own clients, including…
- A proven and effective design brief that I send to every client
- A branding guide to send every client once their logo is completed, so they’ll know how to best utilize their files
- A digital brochure that I send to prospective clients that briefly outlines what makes a great logo
- Cheat sheets to reference throughout your work day
- Private label rights to all of these documents, meaning you can remove my logo and contact information and replace it with your own, so you can use them for your own clients
Ready To Design Logos Like A Pro?
Building A Logo, From Start To Finish
PDF Format | 80 Pages; 17,000 Words | Estimated Length: 3 Hours